This is a modified version of our Single Sorting Tray made for two children to play at the same time. This Double Sorting Tray offered by Learn To Play Toys allows you to conduct a sorting competition between a group of two or more children. Use materials of your own choice made of different colors, shapes, sizes, or textures to help kids develop sorting skills based on different characteristics. The beads are not included in the package. See the Related Product tab to purchase the color beads separately.
How to Play:
- Beads are sorted based on color in the tray compartments.
- Children lifts the plastic windows on both sides at the same time to allow beads to exit the compartments and enter the tray.
- As soon as the plastic windows are lifted, timing should be started.
- Children compete with each other to sort the beads into the tray compartments.
- The group who finishes the sorting faster is the winner.
- You can use different materials instead of beads to allow kids to sort based on size, shape or texture.
- Learn to sort by size, shape and color.
- Entertains children for a long period of time.
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 17.5 x 3.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10 pounds
- Recommended Age: 4 - 7 years
This product is made in the USA using non-toxic and water-based finishes.