The Backyard Edition – Corntoss Bean Bag Game™ is a traditional wood construction, classic bean bag game for all occasions. High Quality wood construction, married with the #1 selling All Weather Bean Bags, and an optional carry bag makes this game’s value unmatched! Players toss bean bags at opposing targets and score 3 points for making it in the hole, and 1 point for making it on the board. The Team that scores 21 points first wins.
- Lightweight & Portable – 36”x24” size is perfect for travel!
- Laminate Graphics!
- Hours of family fun; from the tailgate, to the backyard barbeque, or beach!
- 2 Wood Targets (Carry Handles & Folding Legs)
- 8 Bags In Two Colors (Official Size)
Object: Be the first player or team to score 21 points by tossing more bean bags through the hole, or on the board top, than your opponent.
- Backyard Edition Corntoss – Bean Bag Games can be played by two players or four players divided into two teams.
- A game consists of a series of rounds with scoring taking place at the end of each round. A round consists of all eight bean bags being tossed at the opposite board
- Players on each team shall take position alongside opposite targets, thus each partner will compete against an opponent from the other team.
- Each team chooses a color bean bag and shall toss all four bags of this color each round.
- All eight bags start at one target and a coin flip determines which team shall toss first.
- The player with honors tosses one bean bag at the opposing target.
- A player may toss from anywhere behind the front edge of the target they are tossing from.
- The round continues by alternating tosses between the two opponent players until all eight bags have been tossed.
- Scoring is done at the end of each round.
- Players at the opposing end now toss the bags back to compete in the next round, the team that scored last has honors and shall toss first in each round.
- Play continues until one team reaches 21 points.