The Floating Bean Bag Toss Game™, like Toad Toss’n™, brings the fun and excitement of traditional bean bags to the swimming pool. You haven’t proven your bean bag toss skills until you’ve competed on the water! A totally new and fun water experience for young and old alike. Players toss the floating, waterproof bean bags at the target, scoring 1 point for landing on, and 3 points for getting it in the hole. Scoring can also be awarded with varying points for bags landing in the different color zones.
- Traditional 36”x24” Target & Square Buoyant Bags
- Durable PVC construction, inflates by hand in minutes
- Super Compact & Portable!
- Just as much fun on land too!
- 1 Inflatable Target
- 8 Water Proof Square Bean
- Bags In 2 colors
- 1 Breathable Mesh Storage Bag
- Game Rules
Players: 2 - 4
Object (Standard Game): Be the player or team to score the most points by tossing your bean bags onto the target and through the hole. Great game for the pool, lawn, or indoors; first player to reach 21 points wins in traditional game. Have Fun!
Standard Game Play:
- Floating Bean Bag Toss (FBBT) is played just like traditional yard bean bag toss games but in the pool!
- FBBT can be played by two players or four players divided into two teams.
- A game consists of a series of rounds with scoring taking place at the end of each round. A round consists of all eight bean bags being tossed at the opposite target.
- Players on each team take position at tossing mark 10-27’ back from the target, based on skill level and space restrictions.
- Each team chooses a color bean bag and shall toss all four bags of this color each round.
- A player tosses one bean bag at the opposing target.
- The round continues by alternating tosses between the two opponent players until all eight bags have been tossed.
- Scoring is done at the end of each round.
- In doubles play the partners toss in the next round.