Driveway Games' Junior Bean Bag Toss Game™ is an ultra compact version of the wildly popular family game. Junior is ideal for those with small spaces - apartments, dorms, travel, or indoor play; and it's perfect for the kids. Top of the line, durable wood construction married with Junior sized versions of the #1 selling All Weather Bean Bags. Players toss bean bags at opposing targets and score 3 points for making it in the hole, and 1 point for making it on the board. First to 21 points wins!
- 2 pcs - Junior Wood Targets
- 4 pcs Orange Junior all weather bean bags
- 4 pcs Blue Junior all weather bean bags & game rules
Object: Be the first player or team to score 21 points by tossing more bean bags through the hole, or on the board top, than your opponent.
- Junior Corntoss can be played by two to four players divided into two teams.
- A game consists of a series of rounds with scoring taking place at the end of each round. A round consists of all eight bean bags being tossed at the opposite board
- Players on each team shall take position alongside opposite targets, thus each partner will compete against an opponent from the other team.
- Each team chooses a color bean bag and shall toss all four bags of this color each round.
- All eight bags start at one target and a coin flip determines which team shall toss first.
- The player with honors tosses one bean bag at the opposing target.
- A player may toss from anywhere behind the front edge of the target they are tossing from.
- The round continues by alternating tosses between the two opponent players until all eight bags have been tossed.
- Scoring is done at the end of each round.
- Players at the opposing end now toss the bags back to compete in the next round, the team that scored last has honors and shall toss first in each round.
- Play continues until one team reaches 21 points.