Driveway Games' Light Up Corntoss - Bean Bag Game™ is a revolutionary, and exciting new twist to the popular outdoor game. Now when the sun goes down the fun can continue, with battery powered LED lights that illuminate a landing strip and the target hole! Rugged wood construction; paired with long lasting, energy efficient LED’s; and our top selling All Weather Bean Bags™ make this a value packed game, unlike anything else on the market!
- Manufacturer's 60 day limited warranty against material manufactured defects.
- Unique Light UP Targets – 9 hour battery powered LEDs
- Top quality all weather bean bags
- Official Size & bonus storage bag
- 2 pcs - Light Up Targets
- 4 pcs Red all weather bean bags
- 4 pcs Blue all weather bean bags
- 1 pc Zippered Storage Bag
- Game rules
Batteries Required: 4 AA (not included) needed for light use only
Object: Be the first player or team to score 21 points by tossing more bean bags through the hole, or on the board top, than your opponent.
- Light Up Corntoss – Bean Bag Games can be played by two players or four players divided into two teams.
- A game consists of a series of rounds with scoring taking place at the end of each round. A round consists of all eight bean bags being tossed at the opposite board
- Players on each team shall take position alongside opposite targets, thus each partner will compete against an opponent from the other team.
- Each team chooses a color bean bag and shall toss all four bags of this color each round.
- All eight bags start at one target and a coin flip determines which team shall toss first.
- The player with honors tosses one bean bag at the opposing target.
- A player may toss from anywhere behind the front edge of the target they are tossing from.
- The round continues by alternating tosses between the two opponent players until all eight bags have been tossed.
- Scoring is done at the end of each round.
- Players at the opposing end now toss the bags back to compete in the next round, the team that scored last has honors and shall toss first in each round.
- Play continues until one team reaches 21 points.