The Pop-2-Play® Disc Goalf Game™ is the only portable, tailgate version of the hottest sports trend, Disc Golf. The two pop-up goals and high quality discs can be arranged into a disc golf course or set up to play a competitive new lawn game. Each goal has two openings that award a different amount of points. Discs can also be tossed in the top of the goal with the tip-in help of a partner; but beware, your opponent can defend the top!
- Spring-up Goals fold flat to store, pop up in seconds to play
- Easy to play and fun for the whole family!
- Disc Golf Pro? Add More Challenge with Closable Target Holes – create a different game every time!
- 2 Pop-Up Goals
- 4 Flying Discs – 2 Yellow & Green
- 1 Carry Bag with Shoulder Strap
- Game Rules & Setup Guide
Players: 2 - 4
Object (Standard Game): Be the player or team to be the first to score 21 points by Throwing your flying disc into the open slots or the top opening on the Pop-to-play goals and getting the points as marked on the target.
Standard Game Play:
- Disc Goalf can be played by two players or four players divided into two teams.
- A game consists of a series of rounds with scoring taking place at the end of each round. A round consists of all four flying Disc being thrown at the opposite target.
- Players on each team take position at a tossing mark even with the front edge of the target.
- Each team (4 person play) or player (2 person play) chooses two flying disc of the same color.
- In two player game, each player starts at the same target, While in 4 player team game, a player from each team gets at the opposite goal from their team mate.
- Players from one end alternate turns throwing each of their color disc at the target on the other end, until all four disc have been thrown.
- Scoring is done at the end of each round.
- Play continues until one player/team reaches 21 points.