The All-Weather Corntoss Bean Bag Game™ is the Top of the Line, most durable, official size bean bag game on the market! Corntoss is the super fun game that is sweeping the nation; from grassroots to widespread acceptance, this game is RED HOT! Players toss bean bags at the opposing targets and score 3 points for making it in the hole and 1 point for making it on the board. First to score 21 points wins! Great for tailgating, the beach, camping, barbeques and all the family activities.
- Lightweight & Portable – can be played indoors or out, and on any surface.
- Built-in, Locking Bag Storage and Carry Handles
- Safe and Fun for All Ages
- 2 All-Weather Plastic Targets (Official 48" x 24")
- 8 All-Weather Bean Bags (4 each of 2 colors, official 6", 14oz. size)
- Games Rules and Setup Guide
Players: 2 - 4
Object: Be the first player or team to score 21 points by tossing more bean bags through the hole, or on the board top, than your opponent.
- All Weather Corntoss – Bean Bag Games can be played by two players or four players divided into two teams.
- A game consists of a series of rounds with scoring taking place at the end of each round. A round consists of all eight bean bags being tossed at the opposite board
- Players on each team shall take position alongside opposite targets, thus each partner will compete against an opponent from the other team.
- Each team chooses a color bean bag and shall toss all four bags of this color each round.
- All eight bags start at one target and a coin flip determines which team shall toss first.
- The player with honors tosses one bean bag at the opposing target.
- A player may toss from anywhere behind the front edge of the target they are tossing from.
- The round continues by alternating tosses between the two opponent players until all eight bags have been tossed.
- Scoring is done at the end of each round (see Scoring)
- Players at the opposing end now toss the bags back to compete in the next round, the team that scored last has honors and shall toss first in each round.
- Play continues until one team reaches 21 points.