Fort: 25 sq/ft deck area
Deck Height: 5'
Roof: 5' x 5'6" tongue & groove poly
Access: Flat step Ladder with hand railing
Color Shown: White PVC, Red & Yellow Accent
Swing Beam: 3 position single
Slide: Turbo Tube Slide & 10' Wave Slide
Swings: (1) Belt Seat with soft grip chain, (1) Trapeze with grip chain, (1) Glider Swing with Soft grip chain, (1) 3 chain swivel tire.
Climber: (1) 5' Rock wall with Rope, (1) 8' Rope Ladder
Overall Dimensions: 20'5"W x 17'9"D x 12'2"H
Approximate Weight: 1,440 lbs
Superior Construction Details:
- The structural framing of your swing set is built with treated lumber encased in vinyl sleeves.
- Premium tongue and groove poly roofing or marine grade canvas roofing.
- Powder coated stainless steel connections and end caps.
- Powder coated ladder, monkey bar rungs, and hand grips.
- Sway reduction frame bracing.
- 4"x6" swing beam construction.
- Powder coated stainless steel swing beam bracing and connectors.
- Heavy duty ductile swivel hangers.
- Soft grip chain is standard on all swing activities.
- Angled frames for swing clearance and child safety.
- 4"x4" posts for swing beam supports, end ladders and swing set platforms.
- Includes swing beam ground anchors.
Delivery and Installation:
- Delivery times vary from two weeks to eight weeks, depending on the time of the year and the size of the set.
- Most of our products are shipped as partially-assembled kits. If it is a partially-assembled kit, it will be shipped to you in a completely enclosed truck, or on an open truck and trailer shrink wrapped, keeping it clean and safe. You will need two or three people, at a minimum, to unload the playset by hand.
- We are very proud of our detailed assembly manuals. They consist of ten to twenty pages and include 75 to 125 small pictures of the assembly process, along with text detailing each picture.
- A handy-man or homeowner with some carpentry experience/skills is required.
- Most of our smaller sets can be assembled in a few hours. Larger sets take more time.
- The playhouse is waterproof. When assembled properly, the interior remains dry in inclement weather. Much like a real home, toys left out in one of our custom-built playhouses will be safe, dry and secure. Children can even play in the playhouse on a rainy day and not get wet!
Your child's safety is our highest priority.
We have engineered safety into every play system.
- We have no conflicting play areas, such as swings hanging from monkey bars.
- The top rung of the ladder is even with the deck.
- Sure-grip powder-coated ladder rungs.
- The angle of the ladder is adjusted to prevent and minimize the likelihood of falling through the rungs.
- All hardware is recessed to protect your child from sharp edges.
- We've made sure there's ample room between the ramp and slide for maximum safety going up the ramp or down the slide.
- We have engineered safety into every play system. Our railings are constructed 32" high to prevent falls and are spaced 3" apart to prevent your child from getting stuck.
- Huggably smooth finish.
- Cedar Roof upgrade for Play House.
- Dutch Door is standard.
- Arched-top, fixed pane window with safety glass.
- Real working windows with safety glass, screens, shutters, and trim.
- Modular Design.
- We stand behind our sets! We offer a 12-month limited warranty on your Pinnacle Play System.