Did you know you can start teaching your kids the alphabets by the time they reach the age of three? Learn To Play Toys offers this alphabet puzzle with giant lower case letters for toddlers who want to learn individual letters in a fun way. These giant alphabet letters are available in bright primary colors and are raised above the surface of the puzzle tray for easy removal and fitting. The puzzle is made of high impact laminate surface which is durable and easy to clean. From our collection of Writing and Spelling Toys, this lowercase alphabet letter will help your kids develop recognition for alphabetical shapes and sounds.
How to Play:
- The parent participation is necessary for your toddler to start learning the alphabet letters.
- Start by reading the alphabet sounds aloud to your toddler while pointing at each letter individually.
- Remove the letters from the puzzle tray. Now start putting the letters back into the tray one by one while your toddler is watching.
- Remove the letters from the puzzle tray one more time. Hand one letter to your toddler and ask him or her to find the correct location for it in the puzzle tray. For an easy start, go with letter "a" first.
- Repeat the same process for all lowercase letters from a to z.
- Practicing this last step, will help your toddler recognize the shape and sound of each letter.
- After some practice, let your toddler play independently. Mix all letters first, for a more complex play experience.
- Develops fine motor coordination by handling letters and placing them correctly on the puzzle tray.
- Improves visual discrimination skills by discovering the differences among shapes and colors.
- Teaches recognition of lower case letters and presents alphabetical order.
- Introduces spelling with simple words.
- Made from non-toxic and water-based finishes.
- Made in the USA.
- Product Dimensions: 23 x 15 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7 pounds
- Recommended Age: 36 months - 4 years
Warning: CHOKING HAZARD! SMALL PARTS - Not for children under age of 3